- Member of UAE Nutrition Group
- Regular volunteer at Dubai Cares
UAE: DHA license
Jordan: Jordan’s Ministry of Health Certiﬁcate of Profession Practice
Dietitian – De Novu Institute
May 2018 – January 2020
• Working with the dietitians, medical director, and health coaches to assess clients' nutritional and dietary needs.
• Developing bespoke nutritional care plans tailored to the clients' individual needs, no matter how complex their medical history might be.
• Monitoring the clients’ progress throughout their journey at the institute and making sure to provide them with the most suitable and personalized diet plans.
• Working with the marketing team to develop nutrition – related social media content.
• Incorporating new recipes to the database and personalizing them to fit the program.
• Increasing the diet plans’ database and introducing new items to be used in the diet plans.
• Being familiar with everything related to the recently introduced Elipse balloon, with the emphasis on the diet post placement and diet progression.
Trainee Dietitian - Nutricenter
January 2018 – March 2018
Training was focused on:
• Real-life nutrition consultations of various adult and pediatric cases.
• Reading body assessment results accurately.
• Techniques to approach and interact with patients.
• Techniques to manage a nutrition clinic.
Trainee Dietitian - Al Istishari Hospital
September 2017 – March 2018
Training was focused on:
• Exposure to a huge array of cases (pediatric/maternal/medical/surgical/oncology/ICU…etc.)
• Tasks required by a hospital dietitian.
• Performing patient nutritional screening, assessment, progress, counseling, education, intervention, care plans, and diet planning.
• Checking patient diet orders and discussing them with the respective doctors if needed.
• Reviewing patient’s full medical ﬁle (diagnosis, reason of admission, doctor’s orders, laboratory tests, patient medications, nutrition-related information…etc.)
• Supervision of kitchen tray line.
• Checking for kitchen cleanliness, sanitation, temperatures, as well as employee hygiene.
• Panel tasting of meals before serving.
• Knowledge of all the different types of hospital diets including formula feedings and their preparation.
• Enteral and parenteral nutrition.
Research Assistant – University of Sharjah
February 2016 – October 2017
• Performed data collection for two different researches done by our university professors.
• Measured and recorded participant’s weight, height, waist circumference, neck circumference and blood pressure.
• Performed body analysis on Tanita and InBody machines, inclusive of computer software too.
• Recorded fully detailed 24-hour recalls.
• Assisted participants in completing international physical activity questionnaires and diet quality questionnaires.
University Of Sharjah- UAE BSc in Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics, 3.89/4 GPA
1999-2013 Dubai International School- UAE High School Diploma, 97.5%